Be a volunteer
Volunteers are crucial in assisting the Fight Cancer Foundation achieve our goals. Our volunteers come from all walks of life but they share the same goal – to assist however they can in the fight against cancer.
There are a many ways volunteers can support us whether it be in our office, branches, recycle shops, at our fundraising events, or at our accommodation centres in Melbourne and Hobart. By assisting us, our volunteers are making a significant contribution in the fight against cancer and helping cancer patients Australia wide.
How you can help
- general office administration duties
- assist at events
- assist in our recycle shops
- co-ordinate fundraising events in your local community
- donate your skills at our accommodation centres
- participate in fundraising & branch events
You can help us by registering to become a volunteer today!
For more information on volunteering for the Foundation please call (03) 9342 7888